Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Kintage blog! I am so excited to have started this project and am almost getting around to launching. If you're following this blog and have no idea why, it's because this used to be my personal blog. My personal blog is now located at BarkerZoo.com.

I've been working nonstop on getting the website up, taking product photos, spending hours and hours in photoshop, researching mailing materials and countless other tasks. Kintage is going to open in a week or two, fingers crossed, and I hope everyone falls madly in love with the fashion selections I've chosen.

Right now Kintage is a one woman show, but I have big dreams! Follow along with me as I embark on this journey of fashion, business and living my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment